Lively Environmental Center's attractions include wooded trails, garden plots for each elementary school, salmon stream, museum, picnic tables, and classrooms.
Lively scheduling during the school day:
Shirley Maynard, Science Resource Center, (425) 385-4676,
When calling to reserve a date, please have the following information ready:
- teacher contact & phone number
- estimated time of arrival and departure
- number of students
- number of adults
- grade level(s)
- what you plan to do on your visit
Lively scheduling after hours and weekends:
Ysella Perez, Community Services Facility Use Supervisor, (425) 385-4046,
Questions regarding caretaker and grounds:
contact Maintenance Department (425) 385-5200 http://www.everett.k12.wa.us/maintenance/Home
- During normal business hours contact (425) 385-5200. Non-emergency messages may be left at the same telephone number after normal business hours.
- For after hour emergencies only please contact one of the following:
Floyd Finnegan, Maintenance Supervisor at 425-505-6921, Wes Erdahl, Custodial Supervisor at 425-508-0585 or MaryHelen Pierce, Director, Maintenance & Operations, 425-508-3143.