Melissa Ferdinandus, Director Leslie Sutin, Daycare Lead Teacher
Thank you for your interest in using the Teen Family Childcare Program at Sequoia High School available for Sequoia students. We are a small program with a caring staff of school employees and volunteer workers. We strive to create a safe, caring, comfortable, and stimulating environment for your children.
There are five steps that need to be completed in order for you to use the Daycare here at Sequoia High School. Please note all of these items must be completed BEFORE your child can begin daycare. Applications are available at Sequoia High School.
1) Complete DSHS Application packet; DSHS Application, Verification of Enrollment, and DSHS Working Connections. These forms are required unless you are doing personal pay and can show proof of ability to pay. All of the areas the daycare needs to fill out have been completed. Turn your application in to:
DSHS CSD Customer Service Center PO Box 11699 Tacoma, WA 98411
2) Have a TB (tuberculosis) test done. This is a simple process that can be done at your private doctor's office or you can go to the Snohomish Health District for this test. Call for their office hours and times they give the test. You are required to return in two to three days to get your test results read. The permission form for students under the age of 18 is included in this packet. If you are a returning parent who has used our daycare, we should have your test on file from last year. There is a cost for this test.
3) Complete Certificate of Immunization for your child. All immunizations must be current for child according to the Vaccines Required for Childcare sheet.
4) Complete Child's and Family Information sheet.
5) Read, sign, and return the Daycare Rules and Regulations page.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this. We look forward to working with you and your child.