There are only 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Every assignment needs to be the sole, honest work of the individual. Collaborative work is a verbal discussion, a rough sketch that is shared, or shared pseudocode. Share your ideas but do your own work.
- IDENTICAL CODE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED - ALL VARIABLE NAMES MUST BE UNIQUE
- CODE MAY NOT BE PLACED ON A SHARED SERVER
- USING NOTES DURING AN EXAM
- ACCESSING ANOTHER STUDENTS ACCOUNT/ DATA
- USING CODE FROM ANY SOURCE (friend, web)
A student will get a zero on any assignment where academic dishonesty is involved and the parents will be notified. If a student has had previous instances of academic dishonesty at JHS a student may loose credit in the class.