1. After your Nigerian research and credibility confirmations, go to: http://prezi.com
2. Login or sign up--you must have an email account for this (yahoo! was not working on the new operating systems this summer so create a Gmail account if you need to)
3. Choose your Prezidesign (skin) and start designing your layout for your presentation. For each slide (five minimum), you need pictures and/or clip art to augment your information (the frames). Bonus to anyone who uses sound, animation,and/or video.
Items to include in your prezi presentation (five separate frames minimum):
· An interesting and appropriate skin with overview title for your cultural focus
· An introduction frame for your cultural research
· Important information as it pertains to your topic (sources and information from them)
· A conclusion that wraps it up for your audience
· Lots of pictures to augment your presentation (eye candy)
· Sound and video(if possible for your topic)
· Cleanly edited for presentation purposes (no misspellings, grammar mistakes, etc.)
The items to put in your email to me are your name, period, and cultural focus for your group in the subject line and the copied .url link to your Prezi presentation in the email body. To do this in Prezi, go to Present Online and copy the .url it gives you. This is the link you need to send me so I can see and assess your presentation.