FREE Summer Meals
Summer Meals location, dates and times as of 07/7/2021 (This information is subject to change)Summer Meals Flyer (English and Spanish)
Summer meals Flyer (Russian and Vietnamese)
Free Meals for Kids Ages 1 - 18 July 7-August 4, 2021
Pre-ordering will begin on June 30 at 3:00 p.m. for the first pick up day of Wednesday, July 7, 2021. The link can be found on this page when it becomes available. Meals are FREE for all children ages 1-18. Children do not need to be present in order for a parent or guardian to pick up the meals. Pre-ordering opens every Wednesday.
Meals can be picked up between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. at the locations listed below every Wednesday starting July 7 through August 4. This page will be updated with any changes. Please note that we had to close Gateway Middle School. We opened up Henry M. Jackson High School.
How families can help:
- Please take advantage of curbside pick up pre-order and stay in your car
- Masks are required even if vaccinated
- Avoid socializing with other families
- Leave the school property immediately after receiving your meals
- If you do walk-up, stand six feet behind the family in front of you, only stand in line with people you live with
- Follow directions provided by Everett Public Schools staff
Thank you for your understanding as we make these necessary changes to keep everyone safe.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.