Note: the following assignment links are from the 2016-2017 school year. They will be updated shortly.
The following are resources you should use to prepare yourself for the AP Environmental Science Exam.
- Notes you took from lecture for each chapter
- Review your test corrections for each exam
- Old exams: review the questions or do them again. They are located in chronological order in the filing cabinet- keep it organized!
- Slides for each chapter (see below)
- Homework questions and your answers from each chapter (see below)
- Vocabulary for each chapter (flashcards and/or quizlet are great for this)
- Documents for activities/labs/projects from class (see below)
- View all past FRQs and corresponding scoring guidelines on AP Central
- FRQ Writing Tips
- Math help! Review how to do long division.
- This math practice sheet
- Soil triangle practice
- Bozeman science review videos
- The complete study guide (given in class on 10 April)
- Jeopardy Review game
Useful Links by unit:
- Chapter 3, 4, & 5:
Link to Carbon footprint calculator
Evolution Simulation Lab HW due 7 October
Natural Selection ("PhET Natural Selection") <-- this one is OPTIONAL if you need practice with reviewing Natural Selection
- Chapter 7 & 19:
- Chapter 6 & 12:
Soil lab questions (11/14)
- Explain in detail how soils become salty.
- Identify 2 countries or regions that you think would have a problem with soil salinization and explain why you picked them.
- What is weathering of rock? Explain 3 ways rock can be weathered.
- Why is weathering of rock important for living organisms?
- Chapter 8 & 13:
Aquatic biodiversity investigation (Chp. 8 notes table)
Water diversions activity (Aral Sea & Colorado River)
- Chapter 20:
- Chapter 15 & 16:
Energy Resource rubric 2/13-2/14
Chapter 15 Magic squares review
Chapter 16 Magic squares review
- Chapter 18 & 19-4:
Link to EPA Air Quality Index data
Air Pollutants Table 2/28
Magic Squares Template - make a copy and add to your own Google Drive so that you can edit the document. 2/28
- Chapter 14:
PhET simulation link
PhET simulation handout
Tsunamis & Earthquakes handout
Dynamic Planet map activity
- Chapter 17 & 21:
You can find the presentations for your class period here.
- AP Exam Review Jeopardy PowerPoint (coming soon)