The following links relate to specific Seminar assignments, so always check your online course calendar for which one is being used.
- IRR ( aka Performance Task No. 1 --PT1 ). See this multi-page guideline which includes an RQ graphic organizer. PT.1.Real.Deal.Guide.2016.2017. Includes a two-page rubric for the IRR, followed by another two-page rubric ( on p. 3-4 ) for the Team Multimedia Project ( TMP ). PT1.Rubric.2017
- Performance Task No. 2 --PT2 ). See this multi-page guide. PT2.Real.Deal.Guide.2016.2017. Includes a two-page rubric for this second of three parts of the Capstone course. PT2.Rubric.2017
- TMP Scoring Elaboration. Based on the 2017-2018 rubric for the TMP, this is a three-page table of expanded questions and, in the case of the Oral Defense ( p. 3 ), possible answers students can give. Very helpful indicator of what your teachers and the College Board are looking for. TMP Scoring Elaborations
- PT2 rubrics ( see course calendar ):
- Individual Written Argument (IWA)- Individual Multimedia Presentation/Oral Defense ( IMP/OD )-. . .and an even more helpful Staff Scoring tool for the IMP/OD
( official College Board 2016-17 rubric for Team Multimedia Presentation; Note: does not contain Oral Defense component; see elsewhere in this website for the named file containing Oral Defense questions ).Have you compared your essay to the Composition Checklist linked up here ? Composition Criteria Check List
- End of Course Exam ( EOC ). EOC.Rubric.2017