• View the instructions for accessing your AP Exam scores here.
    If you are eligible for a grade change based on your exam score, you must email memery@everettsd.org to tell me you would like your grade changed.  I will verify your eligibility and then submit the paperwork to change your grade (note that this change may not be reflected until the fall as the registrar's office is closed during part of the summer). 
    How to get your grade changed