High school devices
2-in-1 laptops with digital inking
In April 2016 the community voted to support Everett Public Schools' technology initiativethrough a capital levy. One year later, in the spring of 2017 the first installment of funding was received to launch the district's Integrated Technology Plan.
- 2017-18 Everett High School and Sequoia High School students receive tablets
- 2018-19 Cascade High School and Henry M Jackson High School students receive tablets
The tablets purchased for the first two schools will be distributed in September 2017. Each family is asked to return the Student Technology Use Agreement prior to receiving the device.
The students will receive a Toshiba Portege Z20t. The device was selected for its inking capability, long battery life, versatility as a tablet or laptop and top candidacy in the review process.
Each student attending Everett High School and Sequoia High School will receive:
- Laptop with power cord
- Back-up pen
- Battery-free digitized pen
- Carrying bag
Each device is equipped with:
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Microsoft Office ProPlus
- Absolute Data & Device Security
- 256GB solid state hard disk storage
- Front and back high definition cameras
- Spill-resistant backlit keyboard