World of 7 Billion Video ContestUse the following information to help you create a 1 minute video about a problem in one of the 3 areas (Advancing Women and Girls, Feeding 10 Billion, Preventing Pollution). Include a connection to the earth's increasing population and a solution. This is due for class on Monday, October 23, 2017. Submitting it to the contest is optional.
Go to the websiteto get all of the information and resources.
- Read Background Reading on the possible topics.
- Choose a topic
- Research your topic using the following resources: https://www.worldof7billion.org/student-video-contest/research-resources/
- Download the organizer to help you develop a sustainable solution
- Here are some tips for your video
- Rules for your video.
- Judging Rubric - click here (This is the grading rubric, too, plus you need a bibliography)
Need help with video and video software - this article gives you some software to try. No guarantees but I'd love to hear how they work.WeVideo - Sign in using Google (they give you that option) and use your school Google account.Bibliography - use the following sources or go to EasyBib to make your bibiliography—This years topics: https://www.worldof7billion.org/student-video-contest/