Pearl Harbor Team-Based Webquest
1. Why did Japan attack Pearl Harbor?
What were the motivations, what did they hope to gain, and why this location?
2. Was it a secret?
What did the US know prior to the attack? When did they know it? What about this attack was a successful surprise?
3. What was the attack like?
How long did it last? What weaponry was used, how many casualties were there? What kind of destruction did it cause?
4. How did life change in Pearl Harbor after the attack? How about in the Continental US?
There's a good link here for how life changed for Japanese-Americans after the attack: https://www.youtube.com/user/WWIIValorNPS
5. Why did the attack fail to cripple the US?
6. What was the attack like from the Japanese perspective?
7. What was the attack like from the American perspective?