Learning Management Services facilitates your ability to help your student be successful.
- Gradebook provides middle and high school parents and students real-time information including assignments, grades and attendance.
- Elementary Progress Reports share progress of student growth as measured by grade level.
- Home Access Center provides K-12 students and parents access to attendance, discipline, IEP plan and transportation information as well as the ability to update phone and email information.
- If you have questions first check out the Parent FAQ page. If you don't find your answer there email LMS@everettsd.org
- Check out Hoonuit where you can access free tutorials on a variety of technology and career skill subjects.
Email your comments or concerns to LMS@everettsd.org