Parents - LMS
Learning Management Services facilitates your ability to help your student be successful.
- Gradebook provides parents and students real-time information including assignments, grades and attendance.
- Elementary Progress Reports share progress of student growth as measured by grade level.
- Home Access Center provides K-12 students and parents access to attendance, discipline, IEP plan and transportation information as well as the ability to update phone and email information.
- If you have questions first check out the Parent FAQ page. If you don't find your answer there email LMS@everettsd.org
- Check out Hoonuit where you can access free tutorials on a variety of technology and career skill subjects.
Email your comments or concerns to LMS@everettsd.org
Canvas Parent Access
Coming soon! All parent users should be active by March 3, 2020
Everett Public Schools has offered teachers the option of utilizing Canvas Learning Management System or the Canvas LMS as a method for coordinating online resources and instruction for students and managing annoucements. The utilization of this tool is in its early stages so parents will need to connect with their child’s teacher to know if content for a course can be found on Canvas.
Primary users for this tool are at our high schools though we continue to see use grow in our middle and even elementary school staffs. Because of the growing use of this platform, Learning Management Services is connecting current guardians using their LMS log in credentials to Canvas.
The best method for following students’ activities in Canvas is the Canvas Parent App. Parents can use the Canvas Parent App on Android devices using Android 5.0 or later and iOS devices using iOS 10.0 or later.
Important to note: Canvas may include a cumulative grade display but this only represents assignments within Canvas. To see a students' course grade parents will need to log into Gradebook or set up email notifications.
Stay tuned - more information will be added to this page as we roll out access.