At Home Learning Schedule SamplePosted by Danielle Durand on 3/16/2020
As you embark on this journey of learning with your child over the next few weeks we thought it might be a good idea and helpful to have a outlined schedule of what the learing might look like at home! We have also attached a active powerpoint (google Slides Link), which will be updated frequently, with the daily "assignments" or recommendations for the days routine. Our hope is that your child has one and a half to two hour days of structured learning. Please reach out with any questions or concerns!
15 minuets of time spent on the Leveled reading packet (completing 1 page)
*This packet when home in first graders work folders and is a reading packet at their learning/reading level
- 15 to 20 minuets of iReady math (students should be working to complete one lesson during this time getting 80% or higher)
- Students should then complete 1 page front and back of their math packets, completing the common core learning and the quick check learning as well.
*This packet went home in students folders, if you need a copy of the day's worksheet please reach out and I can send them your way
15-20 minuets of reading (reading to self, reading to someone or listening to reading.) If a book has an AR test, take an AR text on that book.
*Some great websites for listening to reading include: Epicbooks, Razkids, and Storybook Online!
If you would like to extend the learning other activities may include:
- Mystery Science activites
- Destiny Games
- Outdoor play/nature walks
- Virtual Feild Trips (link on teacher site)
- Research through Pebble Go (Link in teacher sight)
- Board games, Puzzles, legos Etc...