Hello Achieve ELA Students! Thank you for finding this page. I'm glad you are here and ready to learn.
Remote Learning Update:
You can access all of your work through Canvas using the link on the Welcome Page. I will be adding content for us to work on each week I would love to see you following the Weekly Learning Plan I posted on the Welcome page.
Here is what I would love to see you working on:
- Work on Language Live for 30 minutes 3 times per week. Work in your lesson or site words.
- 20 minutes of independent reading a day. Complete the reading log on Canvas
- 20 minutes in the writing worksheet packet and 10 minutes typing 2 days per week.
- 30 minutes in your Zinc Sprint 3 times per week. Use the SpringBoard link to access Zinc.
- I will start posting Padlets on Canvas for our novel The Compound by S.A. Bodeen by Thursdays every week.
Reading and Writing Practice
- Outanding Openings
- Terrific Transitions
- Awesome Adjectives
- Fabulous Figurative Language
- Fantastic Finales
- Answer Key