Remote Learning & Hybrid Meals
Meals will be available for students during remote learning and hybrid learning. Hybrid learners will be offered school meals while in-person learning. Families with hybrid learners are still eligible for the curbside meal kits. For a printable flyer, click here.
USDA has extended the free meal waiver until June 2021. This means that school meals will be free for ALL children ages 1-18 regardless of their eligibility status or where they are learning. Whether it be 100% remote or hybrid in-person. They do not need to attend Everett Public Schools to take advantage of these free meals.**
Form opens every Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. and closes Mondays at noon
North Middle School is being added as a new curbside pick up site starting 4-21-21. Midday and evening times available. Cedar Wood and Whittier no longer have evening pick up times available, only midday starting 4-21-21.
Missed Meal Pick-Up? Can't Make Your Scheduled Time or Location?
Call your pick up location office (click on Our Schools on the district home page) and ask to be transferred to the kitchen. You can make other arrangements with the kitchen staff.
Weekly Meal Pick up
During the remote learning period, we will offer meals through an electronic pre-order system. Orders will be placed for a 5 day period to be picked up on Wednesday.
- Each meal kit will contain 5 breakfast and 5 lunches.
- Meal kits are to be pre-ordered weekly, by Monday at noon for pick up on Wednesday.
- Pre-ordered meal kits will be available for pick up once a week at the location selected in the order.
- Meal kits are free for all children ages 1-18 or persons over 18 years old who are physically or mentally disabled and participating in a public or nonprofit private school program established for children with these disabilities may also participate in this program.
- Submit one order, including all children in your household on the same order.
- We will have to limit the number of meals at sites due to volume. The site you choose might not be available when you go to place your order due to having reached its capacity. You will need to select a different site if this happens.
To place a weekly meal kit order click here.
Daily Meal Delivery
For families that are unable to pick up meals on a weekly basis a daily meal pick up option is available at select apartment complexes.