Remote Learning Meals
Meals will be available for students during remote learning either by pick up on a weekly basis or by daily delivery. The pre-order form is now available. For a printable flyer, click here.
USDA has extended the free meal waiver until June 2021. This means that school meals will be free for ALL children ages 1-18 regardless of their eligibility status. They do not need to attend Everett Public Schools to take advantage of these free meals.**
There will be NO curbside pick up or home delivery over winter break.
Home deliveries will continue on January 4 and curbside pick up will continue on January 6.
Pre-orders for January 6th will close on Friday, December 18th and reopen on Friday, January 1st at noon.
Weekly Meal Pick up
During the remote learning period, we will offer meals through an electronic pre-order system. Orders will be placed for a 5 day period to be picked up on Wednesday.
- Each meal kit will contain 5 breakfast and 5 lunches.
- Meal kits are to be pre-ordered weekly, by Monday at noon for pick up on Wednesday.
- Pre-ordered meal kits will be available for pick up once a week at the location selected in the order.
- Meal kits are free for all children ages 1-18 or persons over 18 years old who are physically or mentally disabled and participating in a public or nonprofit private school program established for children with these disabilities may also participate in this program.
- Submit one order, including all children in your household on the same order.
- We will have to limit the number of meals at sites due to volume. The site you choose might not be available when you go to place your order due to having reached its capacity. You will need to select a different site if this happens.
To place a weekly meal kit order click here.
Daily Meal Delivery
For families that are unable to pick up meals on a weekly basis a daily meal pick up option is available at select apartment complexes