Welcome to Eisenhower Middle School's Curbside Library
Although we are beginning the school year with remote learning, the library staff will be giving students the option to check out physcial books/playaways. This is in addition to the eBooks in our library and eBooks available through the Sno-Isle and Everett Public Libraries.
Checking Out Library Books:
1. Students can place holds using Destiny Discover. You can hold both books that are "in" and books that are "out." If you are unsure of how to do this, please see the video on our Eisenhower Canvas page; email Mrs. Papenhausen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
2. When a student puts a book on hold, library staff will be alerted when it is available. The book(s) will be labeled with the student's name and a Hold's Ready notice sent to their email.
3. Come to the front entrance of Eisenhower school (SMILE, your on Camera!) on your scheduled Wednesday pick up day Call the library at 425-385-7624 and we will bring the book(s) out to you Curbside. There will be no contact and no need to enter the building. Remember to wear your mask.
4. In order to get book(s) students must be sure they do not have any overdue book(s).
Returning Library Books:
1. Please return books in the large red bin outside the front office during the school day by the due date stamped on the front cover. 7:30am-3pm Mondaly-Friday.
*Quarantine: All physical items returned are quarantined for a minimum of four days before available for further checkout as recommended in guidelines from the Federal Centers for Disease Control. (CDC)