We value the input of our families, students, staff and community members. You play a vital role in shaping the educational experience in Everett Public Schools.
We are using the online engagement tool ThoughtExchange to have meaningful and productive online conversations. This will improve our work.
ThoughtExchange is a collaborative platform where participants share their own ideas and rate the thoughts and perspectives of others. It is an opportunity for you to tell us what is important to you and for you to see what others are saying.
ThoughtExchange supports a two-way process allowing all participants to share different perspectives and learn from one another before moving forward with decisions.
Easy Three-Step Process
- Share - answer open-ended questions
- Star - review ideas from others and place a star on the ideas you like best
- Discover - see shared results and emerging themes
About the Exchange
- Your name will not be publicly linked to your thoughts or ratings, so please share openly.
- The way an exchange works is that other people will see your thoughts and ratings and you will see others' thoughts and ratings. Share as many thoughts as you like and visit the exchange as many times as you like.
- There is a 300-character limit per thought.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a ThoughtExchange?
Who will see my responses?
How many "thoughts" can I share?
What does Share, Star and Discover mean?
Do I see all of the thoughts that were submitted in the SHARE phase?
Will people know what responses were mine?
Whose thoughts am I seeing?
I've shared my thoughts, what happens next?
My first language is not English. Can I get help to complete the online exchange?
What if I see a thought that I think is rude or hurtful?