Because we care about protecting students and their families from contagious diseases, we ask that you keep your students home when they are sick. Below are some resources for the specific illness of Covid. We encourage you to seek medical advice if you have any additional questions about your student's health. If your student is ill and you are concerned about Covid, please see additional resources below.
- What to do if your student has Covid symptoms (Page 1)
- What to do if your student has been exposed to Covid (Page 2)
- Snohomish County Health Department Covid Information site
- Washington State Department of Health- Guidance to Prevent and Respond to COVID-19 in K-12 Schools and Child Cares
- Covid Test expiration extension information