ALL SWIMMERS MUST REGISTER ONLINE THROUGH RANK ONE SPORTSvia the Jackson Athletics Home pageHello Parents and Athletes!
We would like to take this time to welcome all of you and thank you for being a part of the Jackson Swim and Dive Team. It will be an exciting season and we hope you are looking forward to it.
First, there are a few things to kick-off the new Swim and Dive Team Season. We encourage everyone to get involved in our Booster Club, Jackson Aquatics Booster Club!
The JHS Swim and Dive Program has been an incredible success for many years and the successes are mainly dependent on the dedication of the athletes, parents' support, and of course, Coach Drew Whorley!
To kick off the new season, we want to make note of some critical details.
- Every athlete must ride on the bus, when provided, for home meets unless told otherwise.
- Notices will be given if there are changes throughout the season so that both parents and athletes can stay informed.
- It is critical that parents stay involved and help volunteer at meets, we need parents to time and serve as runners and scorers.
- All checks should be made payable to Jackson ABC (Jackson Aquatics Booster Club)
- Team swimsuit and t-shirt are required. Order information will be provided at beginning of girls or boys seasons
- Swim caps are provided
- The rest of the team gear is optional but is recommended to show our team spirit and unity. Deciding to wear sweats is fine, but they must be team colors and represent JHS.
Team Dinners and Snacks
- Team dinners are a time to allow all the athletes to get to know one another and load up on carbs before the next meet. The dinners are usually 2-3 hours long, starting between 4:30pm and 5:00pm. We encourage everyone to attend all of them.
JHS Swim & Dive Facebook Page
- We encourage all parents and swimmers to join the JHS Swim & Dive FB Group. This is an easy way to check meet results, team events, and schedule changes. It is also a great place to ask questions!