Port Gardner offers excellent on-site kindergarten classes taught by certificated teachers to accompany your home-based instruction. Our on-site classes are limited to 15 students and last 2 hours in the morning two to three times per week. Kindergartners will gain classroom experience, make friends, and have excellent academic opportunities in beginning reading, writing, art, math, and science.
All Everett School District children entering kindergarten must be five years old by August 31. However, if a child turns five years old by October 31, the child may be eligible for kindergarten through the Early Entrance Program. Early Entrance Program Information is available at our office, or you may call the Early Entrance Program at 425-385-4068.
Required forms for registration:
- Enrollment Form (Fill out the form online; print out a copy to take to school.)
- Kindergarten Questionnaire This helps the school and your child's teacher get to know your child better--even before school starts.
- Previous School Experience Questionnaire This form is designed to help develop a smooth transition into kindergarten and more early learning connections.
- Home Language Survey This form, required by the state, documents languages spoken in your home. "SSID" stands for State Student Identifier; your child will be assigned this number later, so you can leave this line blank.
- WA Certificate of Immunization Status This documents what vaccines your child has received and when.
- Annual Health History This provides the school with important medical information about your child.
We hope to see you soon!