Dental Plan Information
To review information regarding all plans available through the Trust and/or Everett Public Schools, please select the appropriate "tab" under Benefit Information on the menu to the left or by using the links provided below. To open documents on the Everett Public Schools website, you may need to turn off your "pop-up" blockers. If you experience difficulties with a link please send an email.Dental coverage is offered by the Everett School Employee Benefit Trust to employees and their families at no cost to the employee. Children may be covered to the last day of the month in which they turn 26. All eligible employees with a minimum benefit FTE of .330 are required to enroll in one of the dental plans. Coverage cannot be waived. If an employee does not enroll in a dental plan, they will be automatically enrolled in the Willamette Dental plan with employee only coverage.To compare the two dental plans available please review the: Dental Plans Comparison
Delta Dental:Delta Dental of Washington (formerly known as either Washington Dental or Delta Dental)
- Delta Dental Plan C Summary of Benefits
- Benefit period for dental services is November 1, 2018 through December 31, 2019.
- Benefit period maximum (per person)
- Delta Dental PPO $2300
- Delta Dental Premier $2000
- Non-Participating $2000
- Identification cards are NOT issued to subscribers. Verification of coverage is performed by the dental offices electronically using the employee's social security number for the family.
Willamette Dental - Click on link for office locations
- Willamette Dental Plan Summary
- Willamette Plan Booklet
- Benefit period for dental services is November 1, 2018 through December 31, 2019
- Benefit period maximum
- NO annual maximum
- General office visit copay $15 (per visit)
- see plan summary for other covered services
- Implants and Orthodontia are not covered. However, these services are available under the Value-Added Services discount plan. Information regarding costs are available by contactacing Willamette Dental at 1-855-4DENTAL (433-6825).
- Identification cards are NOT issued to subscribers. Verification of coverage is made when making an appointment.