Medical Plan Information
To review information regarding all plans available through the Trust and/or Everett Public Schools, please select the appropriate "tab" under Benefit Information on the menu to the left or by using the links provided below. To open documents on the Everett Public Schools website, you may need to turn off your "pop-up" blockers. If you experience difficulties with a link please send an email________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Everett Public Schools Employee Benefit Trust offers six medical plan options to employees with a minimum benefit FTE of .330. Employees may select from five Aetna plan options and a Kaiser Permanente HMO plan option. Employees are strongly encouraged to review the Comparison of Medical Plans and Employee Contribution Rates documents carefully to determine the best plan for themselves and their family.
Summary of Benefits and CoverageKaiser Permanente -- Name of plan: Kaiser Permanente HMO Group 00261001-888-901-4636
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage -- HMO plan
- 2018 Prescription Drug List - Kaiser Permanente
- Rx by mail form for Group Health can be found here.
- Kaiser Permanente - Care Now - Tele medicine available please see flyer for instructions.
Aetna -- Name of plan: Open Choice PPO Group 2855871-855-687-3078
Once registered, download the mobile app for real time information.
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage - please see below for specific plans and information.
- 2018 Prescription Drug List - Aetna
- RX by mail form can be found here.
- Aetna - Tele-medicine available - please see flyer for instructions