To review information regarding all plans available through the Trust and/or Everett Public Schools, please select the appropriate "tab" under Benefit Information on the menu to the left or by using the links provided below. To open documents on the Everett Public Schools website, you may need to turn off your "pop-up" blockers. If you experience difficulties with a link please send an email.
Short Term Disability offered through Met Life
Employees who have less than 60 days of paid leave available are encouraged to consider this coverage.
- Benefit Amount: 66 2/3 percent of pre-disability earnings to a maximum weekly benefit of $600 with a minimum weekly benefit of $15.
- Benefit Period: 90 days.
- Benefit Waiting Period: There is a minimum 14-calendar day waiting period before benefits begin.
- To utilize the benefit you may be asked to exhaust all of your paid leave prior to filing your claim.
- To determine monthly cost please complete the employee contribution worksheet
- To begin your short term disability claim - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 425-385-4115.