To review information regarding all plans available through the Trust and/or Everett Public Schools, please select the appropriate "tab" under Benefit Information on the menu to the left or by using the links provided below. To open documents on the Everett Public Schools website, you may need to turn off your "pop-up" blockers. If you experience difficulties with a link please send an email.
TOBACCO CESSATION - Free & Clear Quit for Life Program
*Note to employees, spouses and domestic partners: When registering for the program please choose the Everett Public Schools Employee Benefit Trust as your employer and use the password ESEBT2. Some medical plans offer a Free and Clear program also that is different than this particular plan. Not identifying yourself correctly could result in out-of-pocket expenses that are not a part of this plan.Need more information?To register for the program Toll-free number 1-866-784-8454 or register online at Quit Now.
- This program is in addition to what an employee's specific medical plan may offer. This plan is a no cost to employees, spouses and domestic partners.
- Employees who are enrolled in a medical plan offered by the Trust (Group Health or WEA are eligible for this program)*
- Spouses and domestic partners who are enrolled as a dependent under the employee's medical plan are also eligible for this program*
- Addresses all tobacco types
- Up to 5 proactive, one-on-one counseling calls
In-depth assessment and personalized quit plans
- Direct mail order of NRT--no cost for patch or gum (up to 8 weeks)
- Quit Guides sent to participant's home
- Unlimited and toll-free access to quit coaches
- Allowed to re-enroll after their last proactive call if not quit*