Bonjour & Bienvenue
Bonjour! Bienvenue à mon site d'internet.(Welcome to my website.)Covid-19 Instructions#1 - Stay healthy! =)A) Daily DUOLINGO
B) Check the calendar on a daily basis. (Located in the left margin)
- If you haven’t already done so, log-in directions for each period can be found in the margin on the left side of this page.
- I recommend at least 10 minutes per day – get through a lesson.
- I will be noting scores on a weekly basis and look forward to seeing your growth!
C) Check YOUR district email!
- I will be posting instructions for activities on a regular basis.
- FLIP-GRID FRIDAYS – (See instructions in left margin)
- EMC Passports – This is one of the apps available to students via the JHS homepage. (See instructions in left margin) Browse the options available to you.
- If you haven’t been accessing it, the format is:
First name initial Last name
(capital letter) (first letter capitalized)
- I will communicate with you directly via this email. If you have a different email address you prefer I use, send me an email using your preferred address.
**WHEN WE RETURN…
- Be prepared to share a resource, related to French, that you explored during this time out of school. Suggestions:
~ Interesting YouTube video on learning French
~ Awesome French song
~ General information sites? (Games? Videos ? Stories ? etc.)
(If you found it fun and a useful way to improve your French, I’m sure others in the class will enjoy it too! )
Lastly, if you need anything, please send me an email – I miss you, care about you, and will do what I can to support you. If you prefer to talk, be sure to include your phone number. =)French is a global language and I am thrilled to explore the language, customs, as well as the advantages of knowing French both in the U.S. and overseas with my students!I studied French both in France and at San Diego State University. I lived in France for a year with a host family who spoke no English and attended a French school where I was the only foreign student. It was quite an experience taking physics in French! While in France I studied economics as I wanted to get France's perspective on national and global issues. Learning should not be painful - my goal is for my students to have fun speaking and learning French with confidence as well as to leave my class with a global perspective of events occurring around the world.Please take a glance at the map highlighting the francophone, (French speaking), countries of the worldI look forward to a terrific school year together!Please feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions.Teri GrindstaffPhone: (425)385-7084(The best time to reach me is via email or before school)email: email@example.comSCHEDULE: