Forms & Fees
- Parking Permit Application (A permit is required to park in the parking lot or the area surrounding Everett High School)
- Transcripts: Transcripts requests for the Class of 2016 and younger must be made through Naviance. For the Class of 2015 and older, please complete a Transcript Request Form (requests can be faxed to 425-385-4402, e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or made by phone at 425-385-4415).
- Excused Absence Form (Requests can be faxed to 425-385-4402, or e-mailed to EHSAttendance@everettsd.org)
- Pre-Arranged Absence Form (Requests can be faxed to 425-385-4402, or e-mailed to EHSAttendance@everettsd.org)
- Free/Reduced Meal Application Form
- Request for Athletic Fee Payment Plan/Reduction/Waiver
- Off Campus Lunch Permission Form (11th and 12th Graders with 11 or more credits only)
Prices are subject to change.
- ASB Card - $ 40.00
- Yearbook - $ 65.00 (available for purchase until September 30, 2018)
- ASB Card & Yearbook - $95.00 (Package price only available for purchase until September 30, 2018)
- Parking Permit - $40.00 with ASB/$55.00 without ASB (half-price after Spring Break). You must complete a Parking Permit Application and turn it in to the Treasurer for your permit to be activated and valid.
- Athletic Participation Fee - $100/season (no discount for multi-sport athletes or families with multiple students); wavied for student who participate in the Free/Reduced Lunch Program.
How to Pay:
- Cash or checks only for items purchased through the Treasurer (credit/debit cards are not accepted on-site)
- Make checks payable to "EHS"
- You can pay for multiple students/items with one check
- Credit/debit purchases can be made through Everett School District's Payments Online (there is a $3 convenience fee for online transactions)
- Adult - $ 6.00
- Student with ASB card - Home athletic events are FREE! Away athletic events are $4 with ASB.
- Student (without ASB Card) - $ 6.00
- Senior Citizen/child - $4.00
- Athletic Punch Card (10 events) - $45.00
- Student Breakfast - $ 1.50
- Lunch - $ 3.00
- Reduced Breakfast - $0.40
- Reduced Lunch - Free
- You can add money to your student's lunch account online through MyPaymentsPlus
- 2018-2019 Annual Health History Form
- 2018-2019 Immunization Requirements - Washington State requires this form to be completed and signed by a parent/guardian.
- Medication Authorization Order - For prescription and OTC medications to be kept in School Health Room, form must be completed and signed by a licensed health care professional and a parent/guardian.
- Epipen Antihistamine Order - Must be signed by a licensed health care professional.