Let's get down to BUSINESS!
I am very excited to have your student in my class this year! I am looking forward to a year full of exciting educational opportunities and taking on the challenges that will come with a new way of learning virtually.
This will be my fourth year at Everett High School and my 20th year teaching Business/Marketing and Technology classes. In the 2020-2021 school year, I will be the DECA Advisor and will be teaching the following courses:
- Social Media Marketing (BRAND NEW COURSE!)
- Foundations of Business & Marketing
- Business Operations- School Store
- Business Law
I am also the College in the High School teacher for BUS 150- Principles of Marketing at EvCC. Please contact me if you have any questions about any of these courses or about Career & Technical Education in general.
- Career and Technical Education Teacher- CTE Business & Marketing Education
- Residency Teacher- Business and Marketing Education
- Residency Administrator- Principal
- M.Ed., Master of Education (East Central University, Ada, Oklahoma)
- B.B.A., Bachelor of Business Administration (Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, Oklahoma)
- A.S., Associate in Science (Murray State College, Tishomingo, Oklahoma)
- CTE Courses (South Seattle College, Seattle, Washington)
- Washington DECA Board Member (2020-2021)
- WAME Board President-Elect (2020-2021)
- WAME Member (2019-present)
- Business & Professionals Advisory Member (2018-present)
- Everett Education Association Member- EEA (2017-present)
- National Education Association Member- NEA (2017-present)
Questions? Email Me
If you want to join DECA, just enroll in one of my Business and Marketing classes!
*Entry-Level Classes anyone can take (grades 9-12): Foundations of Business & Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Business Law
*Prerequisite (must have taken Foundations of Business & Marketing OR Social Media Marketing first): Business Operations- School Store