Due to the mandated school closures related to the Covid-19 pandemic, all classroom-based resources can be found in Canvas. Please feel free to reach out to me via email at CMccormick@everettsd.org as I am checking my email reguarlary. Stay safe and healthy, and I will see you soon!
I am very excited to have your student in my class this year and am looking forward to a year full of learning, growth, and development. This will be my third year at Everett High School and my 19th year teaching Business/Marketing and Technology classes. In the 2019-2020 school year I will be the DECA Advisor and will be teaching Marketing I (Business & Marketing I- DECA), Marketing II (Business & Marketing II- DECA), Marketing III, IV (School Store- DECA), Business Law, College and Career Readiness Seminar, and SOAR. I am also the College in the High School Coordinator for the Marketing Department at EHS. Please contact me if you have any questions about any of these courses or about Career & Technical Education in general.
Follow EHS DECA on social media!
Connect, follow, and have a conversation with us.
- Career and Technical Education Teacher- CTE Business & Marketing Education
- Residency Teacher- Business and Marketing Education
- Residency Administrator- Principal
- Substitute Teacher- P-12
- M.Ed., Master of Education (East Central University, Ada, Oklahoma)
- B.B.A., Bachelor of Business Administration (Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, Oklahoma)
- A.S., Associate in Science (Murray State College)
Students- Let's stay connected! Join my NEW Remind groups!