I am very excited to have your student in my class this year and am looking forward to a year full of learning, growth, and development. This will be my third year at Everett High School and my 19th year teaching Business and Technology classes. In the 2019-2020 school year I will be the DECA Advisor and will be teaching Marketing I (Business & Marketing I- DECA), Marketing II (Business & Marketing II- DECA), Marketing III, IV (School Store- DECA), Business Law, and College and Career Readiness Seminar. I am also the College in the High School Coordinator for the Marketing Department at EHS. Please contact me if you have any questions about any of these courses or about Career & Technical Education in general.
- Career and Technical Education Teacher- CTE Business & Marketing Education
- Residency Teacher- Business and Marketing Education
- Residency Administrator- Principal
- Substitute Teacher- P-12
- M.Ed., Master of Education (East Central University, Ada, Oklahoma)
- B.B.A., Bachelor of Business Administration (Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, Oklahoma)
- A.S., Associate in Science (Murray State College)
Save the DATE for DECA Events!
There are no upcoming events to display.