Hello and thank you for visiting my page!
I am very excited to have your student in my class this year and am looking forward to a year full of learning, growth, and devlelopment. This will be my third year at Everett High School and my 19th year teaching Business/Marketing and Technology classes. In the 2019-2020 school year I will be the DECA Advisor and will be teaching Marketing I (Business & Marketing I- DECA) Marketing II/III (Advanced Marketing/School Store- DECA), Business Law, College and Career Readiness Seminar, and SOAR. I am also the College in the High School Coordinator for the Marketing Department at EHS. Please contact me if you have any questions about any of these courses or about Career & Technical Education in general.
- Career and Technical Education Teacher- CTE Business & Marketing Education
- Residency Teacher- Business and Marketing Education
- Residency Admininistrator- Principal
- M.Ed., Master of Education (East Central University, Ada, Oklahoma)
- B.B.A., Bachelor of Busines Administration (Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, Oklahoma)
- A.S., Associate in Science (Murray State College, Tishomingo, Oklahoma)
- CTE Courses (South Seattle College, Seattle, Washington)
Due to the mandated school closures related to the Covid-19 pandemic, all classroom-based resources can be found in Canvas. Please feel free to reach out to me via email at CMccormick@everettsd.org as I am checking my email reguarlary. See the new daily schedules below:
Follow EHS DECA on social media!
Connect, follow, and have a conversation with us.
(Click on the icons below)
Students- Let's stay connected! Join my NEW Remind groups!