Let's get down to BUSINESS!
After teaching remotely for what felt like an eternity, I am BEYOND excited to be back in person this year! I am looking forward to meeting my new students and reconnecting with all of my returning scholars. There are so many exciting opportunites awaiting those who wish to become prepared for college, careers, and life! Business classes at EHS offer students a collection of skills that are useful in any career path. Whether you want to expand your skills or start your own business, taking a business class can open a world of possilities for you.
This will be my fifth year at Everett High School and my 21st year teaching Business, Marketing, and Technology classes. In the 2021-2022 school year, I will be returning as the DECA Advisor and will be teaching the following courses:
- Foundations of Business & Marketing
- Business Operations- School Store
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Law
I am the College in the High School teacher for BUS 150- Principles of Marketing at EvCC. Please contact me if you have any questions about any of these courses or about Career & Technical Education in general.
- Career and Technical Education Teacher- CTE Business & Marketing Education
- Residency Teacher- Business and Marketing Education
- Residency Administrator- Principal
- M.Ed., Master of Education (East Central University, Ada, Oklahoma)
- B.B.A., Bachelor of Business Administration (Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, Oklahoma)
- A.S., Associate in Science (Murray State College, Tishomingo, Oklahoma)
- CTE Certification (South Seattle College, Seattle, Washington)
- Washington DECA Board Secretary (2021-2022)
- WE-BAM Rep. to the DECA Executive Board/Member (2021-2022)
- Washington DECA Board Member (2020-2021)
- WAME Board President-Elect (2020-2021)
- WAME Member (2018-present)
- Business & Professionals Advisory Member (2018-present)
- Everett Education Association Member- EEA (2017-present)
- National Education Association Member- NEA (2017-present)
- Everett High PTA Member (2017-present)
Questions? Email Me
If you want to join DECA, just enroll in one of my Business and Marketing classes!
*Entry-Level Classes anyone can take (grades 9-12): Foundations of Business & Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Business Law
*Prerequisite (must have taken Foundations of Business & Marketing OR Social Media Marketing first): Business Operations- School Store