ALL WORK DUE 6/12/2020
For those students wondering when their grade will be raised -> I will be entering a column in the grade book worth zero points in June. I will then take a look at your progress and engagement during the time grades were recorded (May and June). Following the grading procedures listed below, I will adjust grades accordingly.
Please email me with any questions! You will need to open the tabs at the bottom of my website to view specific class requirements.
PROGRESS TOWARDS CORE LEARNING STANDARDS FOR MY CLASS IS TO DO THE WEEKLY KHAN ACADEMY LESSONS
ENGAGEMENT FOR MY CLASS IS TO SUBMIT NOTEBOOK CHECKS FOR THE WEEKLY LESSONS.
NOTEBOOK CHECKS WILL BE 2X PER MONTH. Final check is Friday, June 5th (SEE BELOW FOR SPECIFICS)
GRADES FOR DISTANCE LEARNING
1. YOUR GRADE BEFORE SCHOOLS WERE SHUT DOWN WILL NOT DROP (YOUR CURRENT GRADE ON LMS)
2. IF YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR GRADE, SEE BELOW
A. TO RECEIVE AN A, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE WEEKLY KHAN ACADEMY LESSONS AND SUBMIT NOTEBOOK CHECKS VIA EMAIL
-Make sure you have logged into Khan Academy prior to starting the problems so your progress is submitted
B. TO RECEIVE A B, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE WEEKLY KHAN ACADEMY LESSONS OR SUBMIT NOTEBOOK CHECKS VIA EMAIL
C. TO RECEIVE A C, YOU MUST COMPLETE AT LEAST 50% OF THE WEEKLY KHAN ACADEMY LESSONS OR AT LEAST 50% OF THE NOTEBOOK CHECKS
D. IF AND ONLY IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE A D OR F GRADE AND DO NOTHING, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INCOMPLETE AND HAVE A CHANCE TO IMPROVE.
- THE DUE DATE FOR IMPROVING GRADE IS STILL TBD AT THIS TIME.
ON THE DUE DATE (PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT EARLY UNLESS YOU HAVE TO) YOU WILL DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR NOTES FOR THE DESIGNATED TIME (DETAILS ON THE INDIVIDUAL CLASS TABS)
2. SEND IT TO ME (DHALL@EVERETTSD.ORG)
3. YOU GET ONE PASS FOR TURING IN LATE AND STILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE A OR B (SEE ABOVE)
See the individual course tabs for specific instructions. (Geometry or Algebra 2 at home)
Contact me if you have any questions.