Welcome To Mrs. Khim's Website
During our school closure, please access student learning opportunities in both 6/7 Compacted Math and 6th Grade Math through Canvas and Khan Academy Illustrative Math. Students have the options to utilize one or both of these platforms. I understand that this is a difficult time for many students and familes. Please keep in mind that these learning opportunities are available for students to access to the extend that works for them. Suggested weekly agenda for both 6/7 Compacted Math and 6th Grade Math are posted below. They can also be found on Canvas Calendar and Announcements.
For additional activities and resources to support student engagement in learning, please visit the district's Student Engagement Materials site.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: 425-385-6445Annoucements:
- Please check Canvas Announcements and Calendar regularly for suggested enrichment actitivities.
- Daily assignment will be posted on Canvas Calendar on weekly basis. Please encourage your child to work on both Open Up online textbook and Khan Academy classroom.
- Online Math Textbook can be accessed via
6/7 Compacted Math (Period 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7) Suggeted Agenda (Also available on Canvas Announcements):
- Week 1: 6/7 Compacted Week 1
- Week 2: 6/7 Compacted Week 2
- Week 3: 6/7 Compacted Week 3
- Week 4: 6/7 Compacted Week 4
6th Grade Math (Period 6) Suggested Agendar (Also available on Cavas Announcements):
Helpful Resources:Additional Engagement Materials:Open Up Math Textbooks:Khan Academy Illustrative Math:
- Week 1: 6th Grade Math Week 1
- Week 2: 6th Grade Math Week 2
- Week 3: 6th Grade Math Week 3
- Week 4: 6th Grade Math Week 4