Ch. 9- 10
Listen to these chapters and continue our character journal, getting ready for the essay.
- How was Janie affected by Joe’s’ death? Look at the quote on page 9.
- What did Janie change after Joe’s death? 89
- What does Janie discover about her feelings for her grandmother? 89
- Why are so many men coming to visit Janie? 90
- What feeling does Janie like about being single? 90
- Why didn’t the stranger in the store go to the ball game? 95
- What does the stranger want to do with Janie? 95
- Why does Janie get so happy about checkers? 95
- How is the stranger different than Jody? 96
- What does Janie think of Tea Cake? 99