Your link to emerging talent. Increase productivity, inspire passions: Host an intern
Everett Public Schools is pleased to partner with the City of Everett in the new initiative Everett Career Link.
A 90-hour summer internship provides students with high school credit (a student stipend is optional).
District staff provides training, required compliance and liability paperwork, and ongoing support during the internship.
Consider the benefits to your organization:
- Keep local talent local
- Change the lives of youth in our community
- Have a proactive approach to the talent pipeline
- Gain fresh perspectives
- Foster brand advocates
- Increase retention
- January – March | Recruitment of employers
- April | Match employers and students
- May – June | Prepare to host interns
- July – August | Internships
If you are interested in hosting a summer intern, or would like to learn more please contact:
Career Link, STEM-CTE