Jump For Heart
SNOWY WEEKEND CHALLENGE:
Did you know that winter activities are some of the best ways to keep your heart healthy? Well, since we’ve been having a bunch of snow days, I think it’s a great opportunity to celebrate all our hard work and spread the word of SAVING LIVES!
Let’s join the fight against heart disease and stroke and participate in the SNOWMAGEDDON WEEKEND CHALLENGE! How many people can we email/text/call, this weekend, to raise money and awareness for the American Heart Association’s mission to be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives? YOU can be a life-saver! Let’s do this!
This year for Kids Heart Challenge, we set a great school-wide goal of $_20,000_ to help kids with sick hearts. I know that we can reach our goal! ! I want to pose a challenge to you for this weekend.
What is the challenge?
- Together, let’s raise $2,000 this weekend!
- Log into the Kids Heart Challenge app from your app store.
- Turn on the face filter and turn into your favorite Echo or Finn!
- Send a text message to all of your contacts and ask them to help you help kids with sick hearts!
- Check out the VIRTUAL WORLD from your app or online! Play games to earn HEARTS! Go design your very own Fiery! Did you know anyone that raises $1,000 online gets a 3D printed version of their design?!
Stay tuned to see which students are in the lead next week! Let’s make heart heroes like Finn proud! We can help kids just like him by doing Kids Heart Challenge!
* Class with the highest money this weekend online will get a free pe time.
Log onto www.heart.org/kidsheartchallenge or download the app (Kids Heart Challenge) to join our team and help us reach our goal!