- Jackson Elementary School offers breakfast for $1.00 and lunch for $2.75.
- The menu varies (click here for the Lunch Menu) and a copy is sent home at the beginning of each month.
- In addition to the regular menu, students have a choice of sandwiches or a yogurt combo lunch.
- We invite you to join your student for Breakfast from 8:50 a.m. to 9:15 a.m., adult Breakfast is $1.65.
- Nonfat and 1% white milk along with nonfat chocolate
milk is available all days for $.55.
- Starting in October, whole grain cookies ($.35) and ice cream ($.85) are sold on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Students may prepay for meals or purchase them each
day. You can prepay online at www.mealpayplus.com
You can register with your email address and use a Visa, Mastercard
or bank account number to deposit money into your student's lunch account.
You need your student's school ID number along with your email address and
credit card information.
- Free and reduced meals are offered to those families
that meet the federal income eligibility standards. Students that qualify
for free or reduced lunch also qualify for free breakfast. Reduced Priced lunches for K-3rd Graders is $.00. Reduced Price lunches for 4th-5th Graders is $.40. Application
forms are available at the school.
*You may prepay for meals in any dollar amount.
*Make checks payable to Everett Public Schools.