Stuff the Bus for Kids events and volunteer opportunities for August 2017. Volunteer here!
To donate dollars to the drive to purchase needed supplies, please click on the above Donate button!
- Dates of Drive: August 11, 12 and 13th from 9:00am to 5:00pm each day
- Drop off Locations: QFC at 2615 Broadway, Everett; QFC at 4919 Evergreen Way, Everett and Fred Meyer at 12906 Bothell-Everett Hwy, Everett
- Stuffing of Backpacks: August 14, 15, 16, 17 at the ESD bus barn. Details on the volunteer page
- School supply list
- List of bin locations for dropping off of donations
- Thank you to our Event partners: Fred Meyer, Everett Association of Paraeducators, NW Plus Credit Union, World Vision, and Durham School Services.
- Thank you to our Annual Business Partners: IMPACT Partners: The Boeing Company, Rick Melton Real Estate; EMPOWER Partners: Campbell Auto Group and McClain Insurance Services; INSPIRE Partners: Aetna, Brent Planning Solutions, Everett Education Association, Inspirus Credit Union, Shockey Planning Group, Inc. Molina Heathcare of WA
Special thanks to our Impact 2017 Annual Business Partners:
IMPACT PARTNER $10,000 to $14,999
Here is what's new...........................
For staff: It is not too early to plan for a 2017-2018 Classroom Grant! Applications can be found here!
You can support the Everett Public Schools Foundation every time you shop at Amazon through the Smile portal here
NEW! Register your Fred Meyer card and support the Everett Public Schools Foundation every time you shop.