School Appointments - Parent Instructions:
1. Go to our school appointments web site: http://forestview.schoolappointments.com/
2. Register for an account by clicking the "REGISTER" menu tab and filling in the on-line form. Choose a user id and password for yourself and then click the "Register Now" button.
3. Add your children into the system by clicking the "Add a Student" button. Click "Insert New" button to add more children.
4. Click the "date" icon beside each child's name to schedule appointments. Select the staff you wish to book appointments with and the "View Calendars" button. Use the "Ctrl" or "Command" key to select multiple staff to view at the same time.
5. Click on available time slots to book your appointments and then click the "Book Appointments" button to save your bookings.
6. Scheduling closes on Saturday, March 23, 2019, please contact your child's teacher if you are unable to schedule your appointment online.
This Friday, November 2, 2018 is a 1:00 p.m. early dismissal day.
Spring Parent Teacher Conferences will take place March 25 through March 29. Student dismissal will be at 1:00 p.m. during this week.
Attention Forest View Elementary Volunteers
All volunteers need to complete new applications before volunteering at school. Every parent and community member must complete this new application that just went live this week. This new application includes a new background check. To find information and an application on the district web page, please click here. We are incredibly grateful for the thousands of volunteer hours that our community gives us each year!
*Fall Homeroom Teacher Assignment
*District/State Test Scores (DRA, SBA, MSP)
*Registration information, emergency contacts
*Update email and phone numbers
*Student schedule, teacher names and emails
Learning Assistance Program
Forest View Elementary School receives support from the state funded Learning Assistance Program (LAP). LAP is designed to provide supplemental support to eligible students who are identified as in need of additional assistance to meet state and local academic standards, particularly focusing on children in kindergarten through fourth grade who are below grade level in reading. Support may also be provided for fifth grade students and in math. Funds provide extended day classes and opportunities to include parents in the education of their children.
If you have questions about LAP, please contact Mrs. Ali Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-385-7991 or Cynthia Jones, Director of Categorical Programs, email@example.com, 425-385-4030.
Forest View Elementary school provides rigorous and aligned instruction in order to foster flexible thinkers prepared to address the demands of a 21st century global community. We pursue collaborative solutions to ensure the growth of all students.