Welcome to Miss Sarah's Life Skills Class!
Hello Life Skills Family!
Make sure to read through this whole page first!
As we navigate this unique situation in our community, I wanted to give you some resources that may help support your students while we are closed. All schools in Washington State will close starting Monday, March 16, 2020 through the end of the school year. We miss you all very much and look forward to the time we can all be together again. Stay safe, stay healthy, stay amazing!
On this page, I have added some links that most of our students have used during class time. These are links that our students are familiar with and enjoy doing. I have also included links that our students have not used, but I believe most of our students would be able to access and enjoy.
On my website you will find:
- Explaining the school closure to your student through social students and visual schedules
- Activities for you and your student to work through together
- Resources for our favorite YouTube videos and additional resources to help you
- Videos of story times with me and other staff members
- Click the link on the left or here for my YouTube channel for Calendar Times and other fun videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL-C71iC_vZHoZmk7Az9kaA
Join our Google Classroom for more comprehensive work packets! Instructions have been emailed to you!
Please stay safe and stay well. Please do not hesitate to email me while we are not in the school building. I will be accessing email regularly during this time.
Click on the link below to learn all about your teacher Miss Sarah!