Welcome to Ms. Calsyn's Class
Hello Emerson families.
I have updated our Google Classroom. After logging onto the site, at the top of the page, choose classwork. There you will find topics for each subject. There are new assignments for reading, writing, science, and math. I apologize for the weird rotation of the math packet. (I'm learning too.) You will not be able to answer the math problems on the compter. Instead, copy down the problem and work the problem from there. I'm so pleased to see many of you are doing iReady. Keep up the good work!
1. Keep a learning schedule. Spend time doing iReady reading and math. Please, please keep reading at least 45 minutes a day.
2. Keep checking the district website and the Emerson website for updated information.
3. Explore appropriate YouTube sites. For example, there are sites for skip counting to help learn math facts.
4. Limit how much time your son or daughter is spending playing video games or other social media.
5. Keep checking your email. That is an excellent way for us to communicate.
Most importantly, take care and stay healthy. I'm looking forward to seeing you again.