Childcare: The District is working closely with our community partners regarding child care. If you are looking for emergency childcare options:
- The YMCA has opened up emergency care registration. They currently are operating at Cedar Wood, Penny Creek and Whittier elementaries, Mon. – Fri. 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- The Boys & Girls Club have open registrations
• Everett Club: 425-259-5147
• Cascade Club: 425-267-9526
- COVID-19 Resources in Snohomish County (reposted from Snohomish County website)
- Mill Creek Hope Creek Foodbank: 425.316.3333 or email email@example.com
- Shelters: call 211. Click here for a list of shelter and housing assistance Family Housing Resources in Snohomish County
- Loss of employment or cutback in hours: Washington State Employment Security Department: For workers affected by COVID-19
- General information from Washington State Government regarding COVID-19: Washington State Coronavirus Response
- Snohomish County Winter Resources
- Snohomish County Cold Weather Shelters
- Seattle Times List of Resources
- Cocoon House-Rent Assistance
Does your child need a computer?
Everett Public School will be doing dostributing computers at various ites throughout the district! If you have questions, contact me!
Consider Helping Others
If you know people/groups who are able to help support our KIT families monetarily (and to help prevent others from becoming homeless during this time) please consider donating to Washington Kids in Transition (this is a shareable link).
I am here to help YOU!
Please contact me directly with any questions, comments, or needs. Take care!
Mill Creek School Counselor
425-385-6810 (I am checking messages once per day. Please give me 24-hours to respond.)
firstname.lastname@example.org (I am checking messages and responding daily.)