Returning to Hybrid:
Students need to bring:
- Fully Charged Chromebook [and your charger]
- An extra mask or two
- Water Bottle - a reusable water bottle will be provided to you on your first day back in person
- Teachers may request you to bring class specific materials such as your novel, Springboard book, Math book, etc.
Students will be provided a supply kit.
During Remote Learning:
During remote learning your student will need the following to be successful:
- Reliable internet access - hot spots are available for check out from NMS if needed
- School issued device - students will use the camera on their device to submit images of work
- Scratch paper
- Writing utensil
Class specific supplies:
- PE: Althetic clothing including tennis shoes
- Art: Sketchbook, 12 or more colored pencils, No. 2or graphite pencils, pencil sharpener, scissors, all purpose glue, paint (watercolor, acrylic, or tempera in blue, yellow, red, white, and black), and paint brush.