Welcome to Everett Public Schools!
New student registration
Please contact your neighborhood school to register. If you are unsure which school your child will attend, go to School and Route Finder. Enter the address of your home for an online list of Everett Public Schools that students at that address attend. Or, call the Everett Public Schools transportation office at 425-385-4144. They will use your home address to confirm your school attendance area.
Interested in where your student would go after elementary and/or middle school? Click on Feeder Schools for more information.
Identification and proof of immunizations are required for all students entering Everett Public Schools for the first time. Students transferring from another district should bring transcripts from the previous school. Parents of kindergarten and first grade children must present a birth certificate to show proof of age. Proof of residence is also required.
- Enrollment Form (Fill out the form online; print out to take to school.)
- Annual Health History
- WA Certificate of Immunization Status (or parent/guardian may submit proof of immunizations)
View the Vaccines required by schools
- Translated Immunization Forms
- Student Housing Questionnaire
- Home Language Survey (multiple languages available)
Optional forms for registration:
- Information on school transfers
- Student Handbook (includes FERPA form)
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act: Return this document only if you do not give permission to release "directory information" as described in the FERPA form.
- FERPA form
If you have questions regarding registration please contact your neighborhood school.