The mission of the Everett Public Schools Maintenance & Operations Department is to provide a warm, safe and dry physical environment that supports student learning, employee morale and productivity, and protect taxpayer investment in buildings and grounds.
Areas of Responsibility
- Maintenance of building systems including electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, roofing, flooring and wall surfaces, alarms, fire suppression, intercoms, and district vehicles other than school buses
- Custodial services to schools and administrative buildings
- Groundskeeping including lawn mowing, field and flowerbed maintenance, parking lot upkeep, weed control, and snow and ice removal
- Delivery and storage of supplies and equipment
The Department Maintains
- 18 elementary schools, 5 middle schools, 4 high schools, the Everett Memorial Stadium complex, the Everett Civic Auditorium and 6 district support facilities
- 367 acres of lawns, fields, wetlands and wetland buffers
- 64 acres of roofs
- 78 acres of parking lots, paved walkways and play areas
- 42 acres of carpet and tile
- 5 acres of gym flooring
- Maintenance & Operation Supervisors are on an "on call rotation" for after-hour emergencies. In the event of an after-hour emergency, please call 425-508-1127.
2222 Everett Avenue
Everett, WA 98201