Proof of Address - Acceptable documents include:
- Current utility bill,
- rental agreement,
- homeowner's policy, etc.
The document must show the parent/guardian's name and address and should be dated within the past 6 months.
Proof of age
Required for Kindergarten or Grade 1 students who have not been previously enrolled in a US school:
- Birth certificate
- A religious, hospital, or physician's certificate showing date of birth
- A passport
- An adoption record
- Previously verified school records
- An affidavit from a parent
- An entry in a family Bible
- Or any other documents permitted by law.
Certificate of Immunization Status
Must be printed either from WA MyIR or a WAIIS Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS), or a copy signed by a physician.
May include but not limited to custody and legal documents, medication orders, prior report cards, withdrawal forms, unofficial transcripts.