The mission of the Everett Public Schools Maintenance & Operations Department is to provide a warm, safe and dry physical environment that supports student learning, employee morale and productivity, and protect taxpayer investment in buildings and grounds.
Areas of responsibility
- Maintenance of building systems including electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, roofing, flooring and wall surfaces, alarms, fire suppression, intercoms, and district vehicles other than school buses.
- Custodial services to schools and administrative buildings.
- Groundskeeping including lawn mowing, field and flowerbed maintenance, parking lot upkeep, weed control, and snow and ice removal.
- Delivery and storage of supplies and equipment.
The department maintains
- 17 elementary schools, 5 middle schools, 4 high schools, the Everett Memorial Stadium complex, the Everett Civic Auditorium and 6 district support facilities.
- 367 acres of lawns, fields, wetlands and wetland buffers.
- 64 acres of roofs.
- 78 acres of parking lots, paved walkways and play areas.
- 42 acres of carpet and tile.
- 5 acres of gym flooring.
, Director, Maintenance, Safety and Security
425-385-5200 Andrea Szalda
, Maintenance and Resource Conservation Supervisor
- For after-hour emergencies please contact one of the following: Andrea Szalda, Maintenance and Resource Conservation Supervisor at 425-508-6921, Wes Erdahl, Custodial Operations Supervisor at 425-508-0585, Trevor Bell, Custodial Operations Supervisor at 425-308-5713 or Molly Ringo, Director, Maintenance, Safety and Security at 425-308-4284.
2222 Everett Avenue
Everett, WA 98201