Click the icon/picture for the system that best matches your purpose.
| || || |
Elementary grades are only available in print at the end of each semester
| All Levels K-12 || || Middle/High School |
| - District/State Test Scores || || - Gradebook |
| - Quick View Attendance || || - Assignments |
| - Special Education (IEP) || || - Grades |
| - Update Parent Email/Phone Numbers || || - Reports for Attendance |
| - View Discipline || || - Customizable |
| || - By Class |
| - Four Year High School Plan (if available) || || - Email Subscription |
| - Print Report Cards || || - All Class Assignments |
| - Transcripts || || - Grade Alerts |
| || || |
Change Password :
- Log in using initial password
- Guardians link here to change LMS account (or retrieve password in the future).
Add challenge questions to enable the forgot password feature
The Learning Management System (LMS) is a powerful, online tool to help you stay involved in your students’ learning. Through LMS parents and students can keep updated and stay in touch with the teachers and the school.
Simply click the icon that matches your purpose; enter your user name and password and you are in.
Need a log in or password? - Here is how to get started:
- Confirm with your child's school that you have web access and the correct email on file.
- Email email@example.com with a login/password request (include your student’s name, school ID# and DOB) along with your name and relation.
- LMS will confirm your web access “rights” and your email is in the student database from your child’s school.
- We will email you your login/password.
If you want to see all of your children with one login, please contact your child's school and ask them to link your account to all children.
Questions about the Learning Management System - email firstname.lastname@example.org