Hello Hawthorne Hawks!
There are many good resources on the internet to help you learn about careers and how to link your interests to possible future careers. Below are a few for you to explore.
I hope you have fun exploring and thinking about your future!
Love, Mrs. Rogers ♥
- Personality Test
- Washington Career Bridge
- Career Town online career exploration game (sponsored by Virginia Career View)
- K-5 grade Career Exploration activities (sponsored by Virginia Career View)
- Career Clusters Activity (sponsored by Education Planner.org)
- Career Awareness in Elementary School (sponsored by Amos Hutchinson ES)
- Career Interest Inventory (sponsored by the SD Dept. of Labor & Regulation)
- Career Cluster videos (sponsored by the Missouri Department of Education) -- Make sure you have your parents' permission to log into YouTube to watch these videos.