Hello! My name is Rachel Allen and I am here to help all students be successful at school and to help all families access the resources they need to be safe and healthy. I work closely with the rest of the Hawthorne team to help each and every Hawthorne Hawk soar to success.
Some of the things I help families with include:
- Signing up students for Operation School Bell (a free program that provides new clothing, once a year, to students who qualify)
- Providing students with coats and shoes (when they are available)
- Providing students with backpacks and school supplies
- Helping families who need food support through Bethany's Weekend Meal Program
- Accessing community resources to get help with housing, utilities, food, clothing, employment, childcare, education, and more
I also serve as Hawthorne's Kids-In-Transition (KIT) Point Person, working to address and eliminate barriers for students affected by homelessness.
Please click on the links and other pages to access family resource information, and get in touch with me if you have any questions or concerns. I can be reached by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (425) 385-4646.
**Did you know? This page can be translated into over 100 different languages! Look at the top right area of this webpage and click on the words "Translate Language" to reveal a selection box. Click on the "v" to see the list of languages, move the arrow to highlight your choice, and Click to enjoy reading in your home language!