Developmental Classroom Guidance Curriculum
Curriculum by Grade Level:
- Developmental Kindergarten - Second Step
- Kindergarten - Second Step
- 1st Grade - Child Protection Unit and Second Step
- 2nd Grade - Second Step
- 3rd Grade - Second Step
- 4th Grade - Second Step and Bullying Prevention Unit
- 5th Grade - Second Step and Bullying Prevention Unit
- Achieve Primary - Second Step
- Achieve Intermediate - Second Step and Bullying Prevention Unit
Second Step - is a preventative program that teaches children social emotional learning. Children will learn how to identify feelings, solve problems, and get along with others. Essentially, this program provides them with the skills for everyday success. For more program information, visit: Second Step.
Bullying Prevention Unit - is a bully prevention curriculum. It teaches children how to recognize, refuse, and report bullying. For more information, visit: Bullying Prevention Unit.
Child Protection Unit- is a child safety curriculum that teaches children skills to keep them safe from dangerous situations. For more information, visit: Child Protection Unit