All users must be logged out of their Google accounts before students can sign in. Students will need to enter their district email (studentID@apps.everettsd.org) the first time they sign in from home. After the initial log in, only Student I.D. will be required.
To access our Google classroom from the Welcome page on my teacher website:
1. Under QuickLinks, select 2019-2020 Google Classroom
2. Log in using Student Number as username and password
1. Click Students
2. Select Student Tools
3. Click on Google Apps for Education
4. Under Quick Links, choose Classroom
5. Log in using Student Number as username and password
You student's Google Email Account is: student firstname.lastname@example.org.
For example, if your student's number is 123456, when prompted for the google email account, the number is email@example.com
The Rapid Identity log in is:
Username: student number
Password: student number
Our class code is: bxc4jxm