Whittier has begun a collection of ebooks!
- Students just need their ID# and password to check out ebooks.
- From student tool page, click on the Follett Destiny tree icon.
- Watch this how to video
You can now read the Destiny Discover eBooks you check out from any Apple or Android device and read the eBook off line by downloading the "Destiny Read" app. Directions Here.
What is the difference between checking out an ebook and putting a hold on a book in our library?
- Ebooks are checked out online and read online.
- Books in our library can be put on hold. When the book becomes available, the student will be notified to come get the book.
- It is very important that during remote learning adults are aware if students are requesting a book and putting a hold on the book.
- Librarian will contact family once the book is available for "library door" pickup.
- Watch this video