Below is a list of articles. Double click on the blue title of the article. While reading the article, you will need to be taking Cornell Notes and turning those in as your PE assignment.
The expectation for the notes is:
- Write neatly and clearly on the lines provided. DO NOT write large.
- You must have at least one complete page of notes per article
- Put the title of the article on the top line for TOPIC.
Choose one of the following articles to do as your assignment. YOU WILL NOT GET CREDIT FOR THE ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO AN ARTICLE THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED AS A PE MAKE UP.
2. ( ELL ARTICLE) Ready Set Breakfast
3. (ELL ARTICLE) Why Drinking Water is the Way To Go!
4. (ELL ARTICLE) What if I Don't Like Sports?
5. (ELL ARTICLE) Exercise, It's Good For You.